DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Fiber Optics Market - By Type (Step-Index, Graded-Index) By Mode (Single, Multimode) By Cables ( Loose-Tube, Tight-Buffer) By Configuration( Fiber Non-Imaging, Fiber Imaging, Fused Imaging) By Applications, Geography-Forecast (2016-2021)" report to their offering.
The global fiber optics market has been classified into fiber optics by type, by mode, by configuration, by cables and by application. Each segment describes in detail the fiber optics market. These segments are subsequently followed by geographical segmentation of the fiber optics market. Market by region has been divided into Americas, Europe, APAC and RoW; country level analysis is presented for each region.
Fiber optics is gaining market share due to its inherent advantages over copper conductors. Growing demand of high speed internet services is anticipated to be the key growth factor for the fiber optics market. Fiber optics is used for digital transmission of data and is progressively replacing metal wires owing to its efficiency and high transmission capacity.
- Alcatel-Lucent Sa Limited
- Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd.
- American insulated wire Corporation
- Broadata Communications Pvt Ltd.
- California insulated wire & cable Ltd.
- Corning Inc.
- Diamond SA
- Timbercon Inc.
- Vitalcor Inc.
- Noma Corporation
- Ofs Fitel, LLC
- Optical Cable Corporation
Precision Utilities Group
1. Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Fiber Optics Market- Landscape
4. Fiber Opticsmarket Forces
5. Fiber Optics Market-Strategic Analysis
6. Fiber Optics Market -By Type
7. Fiber Optics Market -By Configurations
8. Fiber Optics Market -By Mode
9. Fiber Optics Market -By Cable
10. Fiber Optics Market -By Link Components
11. Fiber Optics Market -By Application
12. Fiber Optics Market Market-By Geography
13. Fiber Optics Market Entropy
14. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/btcl9h/fiber_optics