SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cubic Corporation (NYSE: CUB) today announced that its Cubic Global Defense (CGD) and Cubic Mission Solutions (CMS) businesses will feature realistic training technologies as well as extensive Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) capabilities at Land Forces 2016 in Australia from September 6 – 8. Land Forces is the leading land defense forum and exhibition for Australia, Asia and the Indo-Pacific regions.
“The Australasian region is an important area of growth for Cubic, not only in critical ground training systems and services, but also in interoperable, deployable and mobile communication solutions,” said Miles Macdonald, general manager of Cubic Defence Australia. “We look forward to showcasing some of the latest developments in our NextTraining strategy and our expanded C4ISR capabilities to our new and existing customers attending Land Forces.”
Cubic will highlight the following training and communications solutions at the event:
- Integrated Live, Virtual and Constructive (LVC): Cubic’s integrated LVC capabilities facilitate training in a live ground environment, using a virtual Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) screen display and constructive airframes.
- Secure Networking Solutions: DTECH Labs, a business within CMS, designs and integrates deployable, man-portable and tactical networking communications technologies that offer extreme modularity, redundancy, reliability and integrated power capabilities allowing the customer to communicate over any available networking technology.
- Unified Video®: TeraLogics’ Unified Video is a secure, cloud-based video management tool for enterprise and tactical users that simplifies analyst workflow, enables collaboration and creates mission opportunity by pairing real-time video with geospatial and viewer-added context.
- Satellite Communications: GATR Technologies, a business within CMS, provides ultra-portable, inflatable antenna technology that enables comparable performance to rigid deployable antennas of similar size, but with up to 85 percent reduction in the logistical size/weight of those systems. This translates to a tremendous operational and transportability advantage for customers across both government and commercial industries.
- Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear enhanced (CBRNe) Training: Cubic’s CBRNe training simulates realistic environments where CBRN threats, Toxic Industrial Materials and Toxic Industrial Chemicals (TIM, TIC) are present. Real-time monitoring and analytics allow objective performance measurement of soldier, unit and commander.
- Geometric Pairing and Augmented Reality: Geometric pairing is the next-generation weapon effect simulation methodology that evaluates down-range effect based on real-time weapon attitude (bearing, elevation) shooter and target(s) locations. The geometric pairing overlaid with augmented reality audio/visual weapon will bring transformational change to the training environments’ hit and battlefield effects.
Attendees can visit Cubic in Booth #3C8 at the Adelaide Convention Centre, Adelaide, Australia. Follow CGD at @CubicDefense, CMS at @Cubic_C4ISR and join the conversation with #LandForces16 on Twitter.
About Cubic Corporation
Cubic Corporation designs, integrates and operates systems, products and services focused in the transportation, defense training and secure communications markets. Cubic Transportation Systems is a leading integrator of payment and information technology and services to create intelligent travel solutions for transportation authorities and operators. Cubic Global Defense is a leading provider of live, virtual, constructive and game-based training solutions, special operations and intelligence for the U.S. and allied forces. Cubic Mission Solutions provides networked Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) capabilities for defense, intelligence, security and commercial missions. For more information about Cubic, please visit the company’s website at www.cubic.com or on Twitter @CubicCorp.