MIAMI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Florida International University (FIU) will visit four important financial centers in Latin America – Bogota, Lima, Mexico City, and San Jose – as part of the World MBA Tour.
An MBA program fair in each city will give prospective students first-hand information about the graduate and dual degree programs, scholarships, and financial aid opportunities at the College of Business, accredited by AACSB International.
Admissions and financial aid representatives will participate in each event, as well as representatives from FIU’s international study programs.
“The goal is to present our programs to students in each city,” said Prisciliana Berríos-Martínez, recruitment manager for graduate studies at FIU’s College of Business. “We will showcase the academic opportunities we offer and the innovation that defines our programs.”
The World MBA Tour will visit:
- Lima – September 8 - Melia Lima
- Mexico City – September 10 - Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel & Towers
- Bogota – September 14 - Hotel Bogota Summit Plaza
- San Jose – October 4 - Hotel Real InterContinental
Students will obtain detailed information about the College of Business’ MBA programs as well as its eight specialized masters – accounting, finance, health informatics, human resources, information systems, international business, international real estate, and marketing.
The Chapman Graduate School has academic partnerships with INCAE Business School in Costa Rica; Universidad del Norte and Universidad EAFIT in Colombia; Universidad Anahuac and Instituto Tecnologico de Monterrey-EGADE in Mexico; and ESAN in Peru.
As part of the World MBA Tour, the College of Business will also participate in MBA program fairs in Miami, New York and San Francisco during September and October.
Located in the heart of Miami, FIU is one of South Florida’s leading academic institutions. The university specializes on research and innovation, offering students a broad range of academic opportunities and the promise of a prosperous future.
The College of Business has received high rankings for its programs and student accomplishments:
- U.S. News & World Report: America's Best Graduate Schools: #15 for graduate international business programs (2016)
- Financial Times: #15 for its Online Corporate MBA program for experienced professionals (2015)
- AméricaEconomía: #40 in the world for the full-time, International MBA (2015)
- Modern Healthcare: #1 among the Top Business Graduate Schools for Physician-Executives for the Healthcare MBA (2015)