Pol Polyprotein pipeline Target constitutes close to 9 molecules. Out of which approximately 6 molecules are developed by Companies and remaining by the Universities
Institutes. The author's latest report Pol Polyprotein - Pipeline Review, H1 2016, outlays comprehensive information on the Pol Polyprotein targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Pol Polyprotein Pol polyprotein belong to a class of viral structural proteins. It cleaves in to three chains protease, reverse transcriptase and integrase. During replicative cycle of retroviruses, the reverse-transcribed viral DNA is integrated into the host chromosome by the viral integrase enzyme. The molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 1, 3 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II and Preclinical stages comprises 2 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Furthermore, this report also reviews key players involved in Pol Polyprotein targeted therapeutics development, features dormant and discontinued projects and latest news and press releases.
Key Topics Covered:
- Pol Polyprotein Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Pol Polyprotein - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Pol Polyprotein - Comparative Analysis
- Pol Polyprotein - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Pol Polyprotein - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Pol Polyprotein Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Pol Polyprotein - Products under Development by Companies
- Pol Polyprotein - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Pol Polyprotein - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- GeoVax Labs, Inc.
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b5xq7j/pol_polyprotein
Related Topics: HIV/AIDS Drugs