DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Apolipoprotein A-I (ApoA-I) - Pipeline Review, H1 2016" report to their offering.
Apolipoprotein A-I - Pipeline Review, H1 2016, outlays comprehensive information on the Apolipoprotein A-I (ApoA-I) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. It also reviews key players involved in Apolipoprotein A-I (ApoA-I) targeted therapeutics development, features dormant and discontinued projects and latest news and press releases.
Apolipoprotein A-I (ApoA-I) Apolipoprotein A1 is a protein encoded by the APOA1 gene. It participates in the reverse transport of cholesterol from tissues to the liver for excretion by promoting cholesterol efflux from tissues and by acting as a cofactor for the lecithin cholesterol acyltransferase (LCAT). Defects in the gene encoding it are associated with HDL deficiencies, including Tangier disease, and with systemic non-neuropathic amyloidosis.
Apolipoprotein A-I (ApoA-I) pipeline Target constitutes close to 6 molecules. Out of which approximately 5 molecules are developed by Companies and remaining by the Universities/Institutes. The molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II and Preclinical stages are 1, 1 and 3 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Key Topics Covered:
- Apolipoprotein A-I Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Apolipoprotein A-I - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Apolipoprotein A-I - Comparative Analysis
- Apolipoprotein A-I - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Apolipoprotein A-I - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Apolipoprotein A-I Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Apolipoprotein A-I - Products under Development by Companies
- Apolipoprotein A-I - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Apolipoprotein A-I - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Arisaph Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Cerenis Therapeutics Holding SA
- CSL Limited
- Esperion Therapeutics, Inc.
- KineMed, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2rwszq/apolipoprotein
Related Topics: Cardiovascular Drugs