DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "HIV-1 Integrase (EC 2.7.7.) - Pipeline Review, H1 2016" report to their offering.
The report 'HIV-1 Integrase - Pipeline Review, H1 2016' outlays comprehensive information on the HIV-1 Integrase (EC 2.7.7.) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type; that are being developed by Companies / Universities.
'HIV-1 Integrase - Pipeline Review, H1 2016'; HIV-1 Integrase (EC 2.7.7.) pipeline Target constitutes close to 13 molecules. Out of which approximately 9 molecules are developed by Companies and remaining by the Universities/Institutes.
Furthermore, the publisher says; HIV-1 Integrase (EC 2.7.7.) HIV-1 integrase is a viral protein that catalyzes the first two steps of the three-step DNA integration process and belongs to the superfamily of polynucleotidyl transferases. The integration of HIV-1 DNA into the host chromosome is achieved by the integrase protein performing a series of DNA cleaving and ligation reactions.
It also reviews key players involved in HIV-1 Integrase (EC 2.7.7.) targeted therapeutics development, features dormant and discontinued projects and latest news and press releases. Currently, The molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 1, 2, 1, 3 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1 and 3 molecules, respectively.
Key Topics Covered:
- HIV-1 Integrase Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for HIV-1 Integrase - Overview
- Pipeline Products for HIV-1 Integrase - Comparative Analysis
- HIV-1 Integrase - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- HIV-1 Integrase - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- HIV-1 Integrase Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- HIV-1 Integrase - Products under Development by Companies
- HIV-1 Integrase - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- HIV-1 Integrase - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Critical Outcome Technologies Inc.
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- ViiV Healthcare Limited
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ndts7p/hiv1_integrase