DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Histone Deacetylase 3 (SMAP45 or EC 188.8.131.52) - Pipeline Review, H1 2016" report to their offering.
Histone Deacetylase 3 (SMAP45 or EC 184.108.40.206) Histone deacetylase 3 is an enzyme encoded by the HDAC3 gene. Histone deacetylation gives a tag for epigenetic repression and plays an important role in transcriptional regulation, cell cycle progression and developmental events. Histone deacetylases act via the formation of large multiprotein complexes. It participates in the regulation of transcription through its binding with the zinc-finger transcription factor YY1. This protein can also down-regulate p53 function and thus modulate cell growth and apoptosis.
Histone Deacetylase 3 (SMAP45 or EC 220.127.116.11) pipeline Target constitutes close to 13 molecules. Out of which approximately 12 molecules are developed by Companies and remaining by the Universities/Institutes. The molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 3, 2, 1, 3 and 3 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Histone Deacetylase 3 - Pipeline Review, H1 2016, outlays comprehensive information on the Histone Deacetylase 3 (SMAP45 or EC 18.104.22.168) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. It also reviews key players involved in Histone Deacetylase 3 (SMAP45 or EC 22.214.171.124) targeted therapeutics development, features dormant and discontinued projects and latest news and press releases.
Key Topics Covered:
- Histone Deacetylase 3 Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Histone Deacetylase 3 - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Histone Deacetylase 3 - Comparative Analysis
- Histone Deacetylase 3 - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Histone Deacetylase 3 - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Histone Deacetylase 3 Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Histone Deacetylase 3 - Products under Development by Companies
- Histone Deacetylase 3 - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Histone Deacetylase 3 - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- 4SC AG
- Chipscreen Biosciences Ltd
- Curis, Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- HitGen LTD
- IRBM Science Park SpA
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Sigma-Tau S.p.A.
- Syndax Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- TetraLogic Pharmaceuticals
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gghz2x/histone
Related Topics: Pharmaceuticals