DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Interleukin 13 (IL13) - Pipeline Review, H1 2016" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Interleukin 13, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Interleukin 13 and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Key Topics Covered:
- Interleukin 13 Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Interleukin 13 - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Interleukin 13 - Comparative Analysis
- Interleukin 13 - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Interleukin 13 - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Interleukin 13 Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Interleukin 13 - Products under Development by Companies
- Interleukin 13 - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Interleukin 13 - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Celgene Corporation
- Delenex Therapeutics AG
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- MedImmune, LLC
- Neovacs SA
- Novartis AG
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/97mts3/interleukin_13
Related Topics: Immune Disorders Drugs