DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma) - Pipeline Review, H1 2016" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Bile Duct Cancer, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Bile Duct Cancer and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Key Topics Covered:
- Bile Duct Cancer Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Bile Duct Cancer - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Bile Duct Cancer - Comparative Analysis
- Bile Duct Cancer - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Bile Duct Cancer - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Bile Duct Cancer Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Bile Duct Cancer - Products under Development by Companies
- Bile Duct Cancer - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Bile Duct Cancer - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- 4SC AG
- Adgero Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Aslan Pharmaceuticals Pte. Ltd.
- Bavarian Nordic A/S
- Bayer AG
- Blueprint Medicines Corporation
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Boston Biomedical, Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Celgene Corporation
- CellAct Pharma GmbH
- Cellceutix Corporation
- Cellular Biomedicine Group, Inc.
- Concordia Healthcare Corp.
- Cornerstone Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Delcath Systems, Inc.
- Eisai Co., Ltd.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Exelixis, Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc.
- Innopharmax Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Komipharm International Co., Ltd.
- Loxo Oncology, Inc.
- Mebiopharm Co., Ltd.
- MedImmune, LLC
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- NanoCarrier Co., Ltd.
- NormOxys, Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Plexxikon Inc.
- Provecs Medical GmbH
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3k6b4j/bile_duct_cancer
Related Topics: Oncology Drugs