DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Diesel Gensets Market By Type (Low Power(<75 KVA), Medium Power(75.1-350 KVA), High Power (350.1-750 KVA), Very High Power (>750 KVA)), By End User, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
Global diesel gensets market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% during 2016-2021
On account of growing demand for prime power as well as standby power sources, especially in oil & gas exploration sites and industrial infrastructure & mining activities, demand for diesel gensets is expected to rise over the next five years.
With increase in demand for standby power source, diesel gensets market is projected to expand through 2021. Rising demand for electricity from diverse end-users is resulting in widening of demand-supply gap globally, which is being bridged by diesel gensets.
Diesel gensets find application in industrial, commercial as well as residential sectors. Industrial operations are largely dependent on electricity generated from diesel gensets during power outages and in regions where grid access is limited. Major emerging economies like China and India in the Asia-Pacific region are anticipated to continue witnessing robust industrial growth in the coming years, which is expected to drive diesel gensets market.
Moreover, steel production in China accounts for around 50% of global steel production, which makes it a huge market for diesel gensets as steel industry is extremely energy intensive and its operations are highly dependent on power generated from diesel gensets during power outages.
In 2015, industrial sector was the largest end-user of diesel gensets, followed by commercial and residential sectors. Moreover, low power diesel gensets dominated the global diesel gensets market in 2015, and the trend is expected to continue through 2021.
Global Diesel Gensets Market discusses the following aspects of diesel genset market across the world:
Diesel Gensets Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product Type - Low Power (Up to 75 KVA), Medium Power (Between 75.1KVA and 350 KVA), High Power (Between 350.1KVA to 750 KVA) and Very High Power (Above 750 KVA); By End-User (Industrial, Commercial and Residential)
- Regional Analysis - Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, South America and Middle East & Africa
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Diesel Generator Monitoring System
- Use of Low Sulphur Diesel
- Efficiency Improvement
- Diesel Particulate Filter Regeneration
- Hybrid Diesel Gensets
- Exhaust Gas Recirculation
- Use of Biodiesel in Gensets
- Parallel Operation of Generator Sets
- APR Energy Plc
- Aggreko PLC
- Atlas Copco AB
- Briggs & Stratton
- Broadcrown Ltd.
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Cummins Inc.
- Dresser Rand Group, Inc.
- F.G. Wilson Inc.
- Generac Holdings Inc.
- Himoinsa S.L.
- Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd.
- Kohler Company Inc.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Multiquip Inc.
- Pramac S.p.A.
- Sudhir Power Ltd.
- Wacker Neuson SE
- Wuxi Kipor Power Co., Ltd.
- Wärtsilä Corporation
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sjf4jn/global_diesel