DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Hip and Knee Orthopedic Surgical Implants Market Analysis to 2021" report to their offering.
Global Hip & Knee Orthopedic Surgical Implants market is projected to reach more than US$ 12 Billion by 2021
The growing prevalence of symptomatic osteoarthritis and post-traumatic arthritis due to the growing aging segment of the population across the globe will continue to drive growth in the hip & knee orthopedic surgical implants market. Increasing life spans and lifestyles impact the number of individuals with joints subject to failure, thereby increasing demand for hip & knee replacement procedures. Additionally, the growing health awareness among masses, along with increase in the spending capacity of the population are propelling the market growth.
United States is seen as the dominant player in the hip & knee orthopedic surgical implants market. International markets such as India, China and Japan will show positive growth in the future.
The report concludes with the profiles of major players in the global hip and knee orthopedic surgical implants market such as Zimmer Biomet, Stryker, Smith & Nephew, Exactech, DePuy Synthes. The major market players are evaluated on various parameters such as company overview, product portfolio, and revenue of hip and knee implants from 2008 to 2021.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global - Hip & Knee Implants Market & Forecast (2008 - 2021)
3. Global - Hip Implants Market Share & Forecast
4. Global - Knee Implants Market Share & Forecast
5. Global Hip Implants Market - Top 10 Country Outlook & Forecast
6. Global - Hip Implants Market: Key Company Analysis
7. Global Knee Implants Market - Country Outlook & Forecast
8. Global - Knee Implants Market: Key Company Analysis
9. Global Hip & Knee Implants Market: Deals Landscape
10. Hip & Knee Orthopedic Surgical Implants Market - Growth Drivers
11. Hip & Knee Orthopedic Surgical Implants Market - Challenges
- DePuy Synthes
- Smith & Nephew
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l3kgqr/global_hip_and