The alternative U.S chemical end-use product market is expected to increase from $149.9 billion in 2016 to an estimated $345.6 billion by 2021. It should reach $884.1 billion by 2026, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 19.4% for the period of 2016-2026.
This timely study looks at the markets for alternative chemical products, which include biomass feedstocks, biobased chemical intermediate products, and end-use alternative chemical products, along with processing technology. It compares the alternative and traditional chemical markets, highlighting the move away from petrochemicals as a primary feedstock.
The international arena, regulatory environment and technology, all of which directly affect opportunities for alternative chemical products, are extensively reviewed. The report includes profiles of major product manufacturers and reviews end-use markets.
New technologies and processing developments are extensively discussed. Detailed forecasts and analysis provide vital and comprehensive market information on product sales, cost-savings alternatives and international opportunities.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets for alternative chemical products and processing
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Coverage of processes that are less harmful to humans and the environment, rely on renewable resources, and offer cost efficiency to the manufacturer and customers
- Product markets from feedstocks to end-use
- Regulatory environments as well governmental impact on the market
- Detailed information on manufacturers
- Profiles of major players in the industry
Key Topics Covered:
6: Industry Structure And Market Competition
7: International Market
9: Company Profiles
- Altranex Corp.
- Amyris Inc.
- Anellotech, Inc.
- Archer Daniels Midland Co. (Adm)
- Ashland Inc.
- Avantium Technologies B.V.
- BASF SE
- Butalco Gmbh
- Calysta Inc.
- Cargill Corp.
- Corbion NV
- DOW Chemical Co.
- Dupont Tate & Lyle Bioproducts (Dptl), Llc
- Eastman Chemical Co.
- Enerkem Inc.
- Evolva Holding S.A.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Genomatica Inc.
- Gfbiochemicals Ltd.
- Glycos Biotechnologies Inc.
- Ingredion Inc.
- Iogen Corp.
- Jiangsu Kaopule New Material Co., Ltd.
- Koch Biological Solutions, Llc
- Novomer Inc.
- Pathway Biologic Llc
- Penn A Kem Llc
- Reluceo Inc.
- Shenzhen Ecomann Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Spartan Chemical Co., Inc.
- Synthezyme Llc
- Tianjin Green Biomaterials
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3x2m39/alternative
Related Topics: Chemicals