DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global and China Superabsorbent Polymers (SAPs) Industry Report, 2016-2020" report to their offering.
Super absorbent resin (SAP) is the key raw material with which to produce disposable hygiene products like baby diapers, feminine hygiene products, and adult incontinence products. SAP has super water absorbing capacity.
At present, the global paper diaper market is experiencing rapid development, with an AAGR of over 15%. In 2015, the global SAP consumption increased by 8.0% year on year to 2.3 million tons. It is expected that in 2016-2020 the consumption would grow at a compound annual rate of some 7.8%, to an estimated 3.48 million tons by 2020.
At the end of 2015, the global SAP capacity reached 3.489 million tons per year, up 12.0% from a year earlier. And China contributed the largest portion of the global capacity, at 30.5% of the total.
China's SAP has developed at an astonishing paceover the past two years, with 2015's consumption rising 21.3% to 382 kilotons. However, with the introduction of Two-child Policy, and particularly driven by the rapid development of disposable hygiene products market, the SAP consumption in China is expected to grow at an average annual rate of 20% in 2016-2020, to 1.02 million tons by 2020.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Development of Global SAP Industry
3 Development of China's SAP Industry
4 China's Acrylic Acid Market
5 Downstream Sectors of China's SAP Industry
6. Major Global SAP Manufacturers
7. Major Chinese SAP Manufacturers
8 Conclusion and Prediction
- BASF-YPC Company Limited
- Formosa Plastics Corporation
- Formosa Super Absorbent Polymer (Ningbo) Co., Ltd.
- Jinan Haoyue Absorbent Materials Co., Ltd.
- Kao Corporation
- Nippon Shokubai
- Nisshoku Chemical Industry (Zhangjiagang) Co., Ltd.,
- Quanzhou Banglida Technology Industry Co., Ltd.
- SDP Global
- San-Dia Polymers (Nantong) Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Nuoer Bio-Tech Co., Ltd.
- Shandong ZhongkeBoyuan New Material Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Huayi Acrylic Acid Co., Ltd.
- Sumitomo Seika Chemicals
- Tangshan Boya Resin Co., Ltd.
- Wanhua Chemical Group Co., Ltd. (600309)
- Yixing Danson Technology
- Zhejiang Satellite Petrochemical Co., Ltd
- Zhejiang Weilong Polymer Material Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2bdqlf/global_and_china
Related Topics: Plastics