DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Computer Hardware Global Market Analytics Outlook 2016" report to their offering.
The Computer Hardware Market Analytics Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global computer hardware and compare it with other markets and across geographies.
Computers are digital equipment for everyday use in homes and for performing day-to-day activities in offices. These include personal computers (PCs) laptops and tablets. The computers market also comprises computer storage devices, peripheral equipment, system design services and other related services. The computers market includes servers and processors but does not include embedded systems used in automobiles and manufacturing plants.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis.
- Markets covered: Peripherals, CPU, and Storage.
- Markets compared: Telecom, IT Services, Software Products, Computer Hardware.
- Companies mentioned: Dell, Lenovo, Apple Inc., HP, Fujitsu Ltd, Others.
- Countries: Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA.
- Regions: Asia, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Oceania.
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data segmentations: country and regional splits, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- Apple Inc.
- Fujitsu Ltd
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6k86tf/computer_hardware
Related Topics: Hardware