The Telecommunications Market Analytics Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global telecommunications and compare it with other markets and across geographies.
The telecommunications (telecom) industry is a part of the information and communication technology industry. The industry is primarily engaged in operating and providing access to facilities for the transmission of voice, data, text and video. The industry is broadly divided into four sub-segments - Wired, Wireless, Satellite and other Telecommunications services.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis.
- Markets covered: Wireless Telecommunications Carriers, Wired Telecommunications Carriers, Communications Hardware.
- Markets compared: Telecom, IT Services, Software Products, Computer Hardware.
- Companies mentioned: AT&T Inc., Verizon Communications, China Mobile Ltd., Softbank Group Corp., Deutsche Telekom AG, America Movil, Vodafone Group Plc, China Telecom, Telefonica S.A.
- Countries: Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA.
- Regions: Asia, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Oceania.
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data segmentations: country and regional splits, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- AT&T Inc.
- America Movil
- China Mobile Ltd.
- China Telecom
- Deutsche Telekom AG
- Softbank Group Corp.
- Telefonica S.A.
- Verizon Communications
- Vodafone Group Plc
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g6xqv7/telecom_global
Related Topics: Telecommunications and Networks