DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Wireless Telecom Services Global Market Analytics Outlook 2016" report to their offering.
The Wireless Telecom Services Market Analytics Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global wireless telecom services.
Wireless telecom services operate and maintain switching and transmission facilities to provide telecommunications services via airwaves. The services provided by the companies in this industry are cellular phone services, wireless internet access, and wireless video.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis.
- Markets covered: Wireless Voice, and Wireless Data
- Companies mentioned: Verizon, AT&T, Vodafone, Softbank Group, China Mobile, Deutsche Telekom, T Mobile, Telefonica SA, US Cellular and Others.
- Countries: Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA.
- Regions: Asia, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Oceania.
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data segmentations: Country and regional splits, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- China Mobile
- Deutsche Telekom
- Softbank Group
- T Mobile
- Telefonica SA
- US Cellular
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/btj4lt/wireless_telecom
Related Topics: Telecommunications and Networks