DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Cloud Services Global Market Analytics Outlook 2016" report to their offering.
The Cloud Services Market Analytics Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global cloud services.
The word cloud services' refers to delivery of information technology resources and applications on-demand through the Internet platform. Companies in the cloud services industry provide access to servers, storage, databases and a broad set of application services managed by a hardware networking.
Cloud computing has significantly grown in popularity as new models have emerged and developed to meet different needs of users. Each type segment offers different levels of control, flexibility, and management. These division of cloud services are Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service and Software as a Service.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis.
- Markets covered: Software as a service (SaaS), Platform as a service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a service (IaaS), Business process as a service (BPaaS).
- Countries: Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA.
- Regions: Asia, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Oceania.
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data segmentations: Country and regional splits, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- NTT Data
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3l9jvp/cloud_services
Related Topics: Cloud Computing and Storage