DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Information Technology Global Market Analytics Outlook 2016" report to their offering.
The Information Technology Market Analytics Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global information technology and compare it with other markets and across geographies.
The information technology (IT) industry deals with the application of computers, computer peripherals and telecommunications equipment to store, retrieve, transmit and maneuver data. It involves computer networking, broadcasting, systems design services and information distribution technologies like television and telephones.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis.
- Markets covered: Telecommunications, IT Services, Software Products, Computer Hardware.
- Markets compared: Services, Healthcare, Social Services, Hospitality, Transportation Services, Professional Services, Retail and Wholesale, Finance, Media and Recreation.
- Companies mentioned: Apple, AT&T, Verizon, Amazon, Hewlett-Packard, Microsoft, IBM, Google, Comcast, Intel and Others.
- Countries: Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA.
- Regions: Asia, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Oceania.
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data segmentations: country and regional splits, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jlkz2h/information
Related Topics: Computing