ROUND ROCK, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dell SonicWALL today announced the new Reward for Value partner program and strong channel momentum at its sold-out annual North American PEAK16 conference in Las Vegas. Seven hundred forty-four channel partners from North America and Latin America are attending the conference to deepen their knowledge of SonicWALL solutions through keynotes, breakout sessions and demonstrations. Dell One Identity solutions will be the focus of a simultaneous event, which will include an executive summit and technical bootcamp sessions. The PEAK16 conference is co-sponsored by Accelerated Customer Care, D&H Distributing, EIMS, Global Knowledge, Ingram Micro, MRP, NSS Labs, Seceon, Securematics, SYNNEX, and Tech Data.
The PEAK16 conference comes at a critical time for customers as security threats continue to evolve and multiply, and for partners who understand the strategic importance of network security and identity and access management to customers. Dell SonicWALL and One Identity executives will keynote at PEAK16 on the vision for the solutions and introduce enhanced partner programs timed to launch with the upcoming acquisition of SonicWALL and One Identity.
Dell SonicWALL Unveils New Reward for Value Partner Program
Dell SonicWALL unveiled today a new Reward for Value partner program for the North American market. The enhanced partner program is open to all network security partners, with the dual objectives of enabling partners to reinforce their roles as trusted security advisors to customers and broaden their security practices. The Reward for Value partner program introduces expanded technical enablement and a new sales accreditation program with online learning tools and trainings on the SonicWALL portfolio. The new enablement programs will not only train partners on up-to-date SonicWALL products and technologies, but will help them broaden their knowledge of the very real threats their customers face, like ransomware, zero days and advanced persistent threats.
Partners also will benefit from expanded financial incentives including incremental discounts for identifying leads, delivering proof of concepts, selling and implementing broader solutions that drive customer success by leveraging more of the SonicWALL portfolio, and driving ongoing renewals. Reward for Value acknowledges all of these touch points throughout the customer lifecycle in which partners add value and should be rewarded.
To improve communications to customers and prospects, partners will enjoy expanded co-marketing opportunities. Partner communications will be enhanced with the introduction of a new partner portal which will provide ready access to valuable content that highlights the comprehensive Dell SonicWALL solution portfolio, to help partners compete more effectively and make Dell SonicWALL easy to do business with.
PEAK16 Conference Showcases Significant Channel Momentum Past 12 Months
Dell SonicWALL executives will take the main stage today and share key milestones including the following significant increases in both partner participation in PEAK16 and in training throughout the year. Highlights included:
- Attendance at PEAK16 is up more than 14 percent year-over-year to 744 registrations, including 216 Preferred and 135 Premier partners;
- 864 North American Premier and Preferred partners earned the network security competency this year, up 114 partners year-over-year for a 13 percent increase;
- Partners completed a combined total of 949 Dell network security courses;
- The number of deal registrations increased by nine percent in the past quarter over the same period last year, while the number of partners submitting deal registrations rose by 13 percent during the same period; and,
- Partners who attended the North American PEAK Performance conference last year realized an average of 30 percent year-over-year growth and 20 percent quarter-over-quarter growth.
Survey Results Demonstrate Partner Enthusiasm for Security Portfolio
In a survey of nearly 300 Dell SonicWALL partners ahead of the PEAK16 conference, 75 percent of respondents have experienced an increase in sales of security solutions in the past year. Other survey results include:
- 54 percent of partners ranked ransomware as the No. 1 security concern facing customers, followed by malware and advanced persistent threats (31%) and phishing (10%).
- 87 percent of partners believe security solutions can be a business enabler and empower their customers to move to the cloud, deploy BYOD policies, and transform digitally.
- 77 percent of respondents ranked network security and unified threat management (UTM) as the No. 1 driver of their security sales in the past year, with the majority of partners (60%) expecting network security and UTM to remain as their customers’ top spending priority in the coming year.
- More than three in five partners are very excited or excited about the future of Dell SonicWALL.
"Dell SonicWALL and Dell One Identity, in concert with our partners, have seen tremendous momentum on all fronts this past year," said Curtis Hutcheson, vice president and general manager, Dell SonicWALL. “Now excitement is building for what new milestones are ahead for the SonicWALL and One Identity portfolios, and PEAK16 is an opportunity for us to solidify that vision through discussion with and input from our partners. Partners have been integral throughout the growth of the SonicWALL brand, and that’s true now more than ever.”
"Customers are facing a fast-paced world of ever changing security threats and mounting requirements for industry compliance,” said Steve Pataky, vice president, worldwide sales, Dell SonicWALL. “It’s imperative that we help our valued partners reinforce their roles as trusted advisors to their customers. A cornerstone of supporting our partners is our new partner program designed to enable partners to deepen and broaden their security practices.”
“As security challenges and compliance requirements in the retail industry continue to evolve, our team realized there was a need to enhance our security infrastructure in our 700 convenience stores across the southern United States,” said Ben Leggett, network engineer, RaceTrac Petroleum. “After a competitive review of security vendors, we selected Dell SonicWALL next generation SuperMassive and TZ series firewalls. We have been very pleased with the resulting deployment, which has been supported by the impressive features in the Global Management System (GMS) to provide a comprehensive security solution.”
“In our role consulting with RaceTrac Petroleum, we conducted an in-depth analysis of their requirements and reviewed available solutions in the industry,” said Brian Heufner of Cumberland Group. “The complete set of industry-leading solutions offered by Dell SonicWALL translated to a great match for our customers at RaceTrac Petroleum, and we continue to see great traction delivering the innovative Dell SonicWALL portfolio to additional customers to address their security and compliance needs.”
- PEAK16 related blog posts:
- Twitter https://twitter.com/SonicWALL
- Facebook http://www.facebook.com/sonicwallandoneidentity
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/groups/52461
For More Information
To learn more, follow the discussion happening at the PEAK16 conference on Twitter via #YesPEAK16.
Dell is a trademark of Dell Inc. Dell disclaims any proprietary interest in the marks and names of others.