DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The United States Electrical Raceway Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2016-2020)" report to their offering.
The report titled The United States Electrical Raceway Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2016-2020) provides an in-depth analysis of the United States electrical raceway market by value and by segments. The report also gives an insight of the United States electrical product market.
The report also assesses the key opportunities in the market and outlines the factors that are and will be driving the growth of the industry.
Growth of the overall electrical raceway market has also been forecasted for the period 2016-2020, taking into consideration the previous growth patterns, the growth drivers and the current and future trends. The competition in the United States electrical raceway market is fragmented, with a large number of medium-size, independently operated businesses. The four main players in the US electrical raceway market are Atkore International Group Inc., Hubbell Incorporated, LeGrand Holding SA and Schneider Electric, who are also profiled with their financial information and respective business strategies.
- Growth Drivers
- - Growing Global Construction Industry
- - Increasing Global Oil & Gas Activities
- - Rising Global Healthcare Expenditure
- - Increasing US Non-Residential Construction
- - Installation Barriers
- - Volatile Prices of Raw Materials
- - High Costs
- - Volatility in Weather Conditions
- Market Trends
- - Accelerating Demand for Pliable PVC
- - Volatile Raw Material Prices
- - Digitalization of Buildings
- Atkore International Group, Inc.
- Hubbell Incorporated
- LeGrand Holding SA
- Schneider Electric
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. United States Market Analysis
4. Market Dynamics
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/434bcl/the_united_states
Related Topics: Wire and Cables