DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2016" drug pipelines to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with the latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision-making capabilities and helps to create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MoAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Key Topics Covered:
- Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer - Comparative Analysis
- Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer Products Glance
- Late-Stage Products
- Clinical-Stage Products
- Early-Stage Products
- Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer - Products under Development by Companies
- Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Daiichi Sankyo Company Limited
- Genelux Corporation
- Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Millennium Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Plexxikon Inc.
- Trophogen Inc.
For more information about this drug pipelines visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8zrbq3/anaplastic.