DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Markets, Technologies and Materials for Thin and Ultrathin Films" report to their offering.
The global market for thin film materials reached nearly $9.9 billion and $9.8 billion in 2014 and 2015, respectively. The market is expected to reach nearly $11.3 billion by 2021, increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.0% from 2016 to 2021.
This report provides an updated review of thin film technologies, including materials and production processes, and identifies current and emerging applications for these technologies.
The research delineates the current market status for thin film materials, defines trends and presents growth forecasts for the next five years. The thin film material market is analyzed based on the following segments: deposition technology, film thickness, application and region. In addition, technological issues, including key events and the latest process developments, are discussed.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets, technologies, and materials relating to ultrathin films.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014 and 2015, estimates for 2016 and projections of CAGRs through 2021.
- A review of the most common materials used for each thin film deposition process and identification of new materials.
- Information about new technological developments in the fabrication of thin films.
- A look at several fields of application for thin film technologies and investigation of emerging applications.
- Relevant patent analysis.
An updated review of current producers of thin film materials.
Key Topics Covered:
2: Executive Summary
4: Technologies and Materials for Thin and Ultrathin Films
5: Global Markets
6: Global Industry Structure
7: Patent Analysis
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/238rpt/global_markets.
Related Topics: Chemical Engineering