DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Ballast Water Treatment: Technologies and Global Markets" report to their offering.
The global market for ballast water treatment equipment will grow from nearly $5.2 billion in 2015 to nearly $36.0 billion by 2020 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 47.1% for the period of 2015-2020.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global market for ballast treatment technologies, including solid-liquid separations, with and without coagulation and flocculation; chemical treatment, such as chlorination and ozonation; and physical treatment such as ultraviolet irradiation, gas injection, and ultrasonic processes.
- Analyses of market trends for four world regions, with data from 2014, 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
- A presentation of legislative and other drivers by region and a discussion of pending International Maritime Organization regulations.
- A listing of the categories of seagoing vessels, i.e. cargo ships, cruise ships, ferries, tankers, affected by recent and expected rulings and the types of treatment equipment each will require.
- A patent analysis that reveals technical developments and firms with leading intellectual property portfolios.
- A discussion of industry structure.
- Comprehensive company profiles of key players in the market.
Key Topics Covered:
2: Executive Summary
4: Treatment Technologies
5: Patent Analysis
6: Global Markets
7: Industry Structure
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s7r8zl/ballast_water
Related Topics: Water Treatment