DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Top 100 Manufacturers of IVD Reagents, Instruments & Accessories In Europe" report to their offering.
Did you know?
- Headquartered in Barcelona, Spain, WerfenLife is one of the top 10 IVD companies worldwide.
- With 1,400 employees, Randox Laboratories is the largest diagnostic company in the United Kingdom.
- United Kingdom based medical diagnostics group, Abingdon Health, launched Seralite®-FLC in 2016, the world's first rapid diagnostic device in multiple myeloma.
- Over 30,000 clinical chemistry and haematology analysers from Diatron Medical Instruments are in laboratory use.
- Diaxonhit is involved in the development and marketing of diagnostic tests in the fields of transplantation, infectious diseases and oncology and is the French leader in HLA tests.
- Revenues at bioMérieux reached 1,965 million in 2015.
- Marcel van Kasteel is CEO at Philips Handheld Diagnostics.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in The Top 100 Manufacturers Of IVD Reagents, Instruments & Accessories In Europe'.
This unique and comprehensive report profiles the top 100 manufacturers of IVD reagents, instruments, and accessories in Europe. These leading companies are continually developing new and innovative products to add to their already comprehensive portfolios. They are located right across Europe and have highly effective global commercial networks.
Report Target Market:
1) IVD Manufacturers
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification
2) IVD Suppliers
This report is perfect for suppliers of goods and services such as components and sub-assemblies and development, design and manufacturing services who wish to identify top potential customers.
3) IVD Distributors
The Top 100 Manufacturers Of IVD Reagents, Instruments & Accessories In Europe' is very useful to IVD distributors to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- Clinical Specialties/Diseases
- Testing Systems
- Revenue ($U.S. million)
- Stock Exchange/Ticker Symbol
- Parent Company
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2trwkk/the_top_100
Related Topics: In Vitro Diagnostics