DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder - Pipeline Review, H2 2016" drug pipelines to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Key Topics Covered:
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder - Comparative Analysis
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder - Products under Development by Companies
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- AbbVie Inc.
- Addex Therapeutics Ltd
- Amorsa Therapeutics Inc.
- C4X Discovery Holdings PLC
- Novartis AG
- Omeros Corporation
For more information about this drug pipelines visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hl64dm/obsessivecompulsi
Related Topics: Mental Disorders Drugs