This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Alcohol Addiction, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Alcohol Addiction and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Key Topics Covered:
- Alcohol Addiction Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Alcohol Addiction - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Alcohol Addiction - Comparative Analysis
- Alcohol Addiction - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Alcohol Addiction - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Alcohol Addiction Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Alcohol Addiction - Products under Development by Companies
- Alcohol Addiction - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Alcohol Addiction - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Addex Therapeutics Ltd
- Adial Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Astraea Therapeutics, LLC
- AstraZeneca Plc
- Bionex Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Bioprojet SCR
- Cerecor Inc.
- Curemark, LLC
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Ethypharm S.A.
- Euthymics Bioscience, Inc.
For more information about this drug pipelines visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cz84kj/alcohol_addiction