Smart thermostat is a device used for controlling the air conditioning and heating in commercial buildings as well as residential. Smart thermostats can control the heating setting using different internet connected devices and allows user to control the temperature of the room throughout the day using a schedule. Hence thereby, allowing user to switch on/off the heating or air conditioning of room even when they are not inside home or office.
Globally demand for smart thermostats is being driven by rising demand of energy-efficient devices and increasing preference for connected homes or smart homes. However, sensor's false triggering of switches and issues of incompatibility in wireless network are some of the key challenges faced by smart thermostats market.
Geographically North America dominated global smart thermostats market, and Europe is projected to have fastest growth, owing to growing demand of home and office automation. On the basis of network technology, wireless network smart thermostats are anticipated to have fastest growth. Residential applications had the largest market in 2015 among all application because of increasing demand of connected homes or smart homes.
- Nest Labs, Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Ecobee, Inc.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Tado GmbH
- Control4 Corporation
- Ingersoll Rand PLC
- Nortek, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
4. Market Forces
5. Strategic Analysis
6. Global Smart Thermostats Market, By New Technology (2014-2021)
7. Global Smart Thermostats Market, By Component (2014-2021)
8. Global Smart Thermostats Market, By End-User (2014-2021)
9. Global Smart Thermostats Market, By Geography (2014-2021)
10. Market Entropy
11. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/69sbv5/smart_thermostats
- Smart Energy Devices Market -By Type (Smart Meters, smart Home Appliances and others); By component (power, memory, processing, communication interface), By Application; End users; By Geography-With Forecast (2016-2021)
Home Appliances Market Analysis: By Connectivity (NFC, Bluetooth,
ZigBee, Wi-Fi, EnOcean, Cellular, RFID and Others); By Appliance (Home
Appliances, Kitchen Appliances and Others) - With Forecast (2016-2021)
Related Topics: HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning)