This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Switzerland.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in Switzerland. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
- Independent market sizing of the Swiss HNWIs for five wealth bands
- HNWI volume wealth and allocation trends from 2011 to 2015
- HNWI volume wealth and allocation forecasts to 2020
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs. investable assets
- Details of the development challenges and opportunities related to the wealth management and private banking sector in Switzerland
- The size of Swiss wealth management industry
- Information on private banks
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
- There were 303,401 HNWIs in Switzerland in 2015 who collectively held US$1.4 trillion in wealth.
- The Swiss HNWI population decreased by 2% in 2015 following a 2.2% increase in 2014.
- The Swiss HNWI population is forecast to grow by 12% to reach 342,706 in 2020, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 18.6% to reach US$1.7 trillion.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Switzerland Key Facts
4 Distribution of Wealth in Switzerland
5 Findings from the HNWI Database
6 Analysis of Swiss HNWI Investments
7 Competitive Landscape
8 Key Drivers
- 1875 Finance SA.
- Albin Kistler
- BNP Paribas (Suisse) SA
- Credit Suisse Private Banking
- EFG International
- Julius Baer
- Marcuard Family Office AG
- Pictet Group
- Sandoz Family Office
- Societe Generale Private Banking
- Swiss Private
- UBS Private Banking
- Wm Partners
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qhv636/switzerland
Related Topics: Wealth Management