DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Carbon Market in South Korea: Business Report 2016" report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of carbon market in South Korea.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in South Korea
- Carbon market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results
of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking
various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Key Topics Covered:
1. SOUTH KOREA: COUNTRY PROFILE
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. CARBON MARKET IN SOUTH KOREA
2.1. Overview of carbon market
2.2. Producers of carbon in South Korea, including contact details and product range
3. SOUTH KOREA FOREIGN TRADE IN CARBON: VOLUME,STRUCTURE, DYNAMICS
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN SOUTH KOREA
5. CONSUMERS OF CARBON ON KOREAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Carbon in South Korea
5.2. Carbon consumers in South Korea
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mqjbg5/carbon_market_in
Related Topics: Chemicals