DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Aldehyde and Ketone Market in South Africa: Business Report 2016" report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of aldehyde and ketone market in South Africa.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in South Africa
- Aldehyde and Ketone market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results
of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking
various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Key Topics Covered:
1. SOUTH AFRICA: COUNTRY PROFILE
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. ALDEHYDE AND KETONE MARKET IN SOUTH AFRICA
2.1. Overview of aldehyde and ketone market
2.2. Producers of aldehydes and ketones in South Africa, including contact details and product range
3. SOUTH AFRICA FOREIGN TRADE IN ALDEHYDE AND KETONE
3.1. Export and import of aldehydes and derivatives: volume, structure, dynamics
3.1. Export and import of ketones and quinones: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN SOUTH AFRICA
5. ALDEHYDE AND KETONE CONSUMERS IN SOUTH AFRICA MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Aldehyde and Ketone in South Africa
5.2. Aldehyde and Ketone consumers in South Africa
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vd8q5t/aldehyde_and