TEL AVIV, Israel--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Plarium, one of the fastest growing developers of mobile, social and web-based games with over 250 million users, has today announced the first entry in their new franchise, Throne: Kingdom at War, for Android and iOS devices.
Throne: Kingdom at War is a massively multiplayer online (MMO) strategy game set in a fictional medieval world, where players fight to claim the ancient throne of the Kingdom of Amaria after the old King Gerhard’s passing. Players will build their own Towns and armies consisting of Knights, Spearmen, Scouts and more to bludgeon their way to power. Throne offers a gripping original story along with cutting-edge graphics, music and game mechanics to immerse players in a PvE and PvP experience.
“We are excited to bring fans a rich strategy franchise that encompasses some of the most interesting medieval lore with our own unique spin on it,” says Avi Shalel, CEO of Plarium. “We put a lot of effort into bringing to life our own fictional version of the 13th to 15th centuries, and we provide every player with customization options to allow them to craft their own individual experience and gameplay style.”
Explore a New Medieval Reality with Traditional MMO Strategy Gameplay
- Construct your own Town: Create your military and resource buildings, a Treasury to hold your riches, customize your Hero in the Manor and more
- Deep Hero customization: Level up your Hero and Skills according to your personal playing style. Create armor, weapons and equipment that grant considerable bonuses
- Assemble your army: Many troop classes to choose from including Knights, Spearmen, Ranged, Cavalry, Siege and Scouts
- Gather and fight for resources: Players must battle and construct buildings to obtain valuable resources like Food, Lumber, Stone, Iron and Silver.
- Join an Order or create your own: Take up arms with fellow Lords or become your own Order Master and lead the charge against opponents in engaging PvP combat
Become Part of an Eternal Struggle
- Global Tournaments: Take part in a Tournament that crowns its victor as King, bestowing the ability to give Lords certain Reputations that increase or decrease their combat and wealth, and the right to collect tribute in Silver
- Mine the Kingdom map for resources: Players can capture resource locations and fend off attackers while resources are gathered
- Participate in Quests and accomplish Errands: Gain Power points and become the strongest Lord by achieving the highest ranking
- PvP or PvE Gameplay: Form joint raids on enemy Towns, protect your own lands from other players and NPCs, and ask your Order allies for reinforcements when you’re down to your last soldier
Founded in 2009, Plarium Global Ltd. is dedicated to creating the best mobile and social experience for hardcore gamers worldwide. With over 250 million registered users, we're proud to be consistently ranked among Facebook’s top hardcore game developers. Plarium employs more than 1000 individuals and is headquartered in Israel with eight offices and development studios across Europe and the United States. Our hardcore mobile and social games are available on all major social networks, including Facebook, Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki and Mail.ru, as well as web browsers, iOS and Android.