CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE:ENV), today announced that the Company will be attending the following investor conferences:
- On Wednesday, September 7, 2016 the Company will be participating at the Avondale Partners 1-1 Technology/Services Conference at the New York Athletic Club in New York, NY.
- On Thursday, September 8, 2016 the Company will be participating at the 9th Annual Barrington Research Fall Investment Conference at the Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago, IL.
- On Thursday, September 8, 2016 the Company will be presenting at the Goldman Sachs Financial Technology Conference at the Goldman Sachs Conference Center in New York, NY. The presentation will begin at 3:20PM ET.
- On Wednesday, September 14, 2016 the Company will be participating at the 7th Annual Credit Suisse Small & Mid Cap Conference at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York, NY.
- On Wednesday, September 21, 2016 the Company will be participating at the UBS Financial Technology 1x1 Conference at UBS in New York, NY.
Investors and interested parties can access the presentation by visiting the Company’s investor relations website at http://ir.envestnet.com/. At each conference mentioned above the Company will be hosting one-on-one and group meetings throughout the day. Analysts and portfolio managers that wish to attend the conference or would like to request a meeting should contact Avondale Partners, Barrington Research, Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse or UBS.
Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) is a leading provider of unified wealth management technology and services to investment advisors. Our open-architecture platforms unify and fortify the wealth management process, delivering unparalleled flexibility, accuracy, performance, and value. Envestnet solutions enable the transformation of wealth management into a transparent, independent, objective, and fully-aligned standard of care, and empower advisors to deliver better outcomes.
Envestnet | Tamarac’s web-based platform for independent RIAs, Advisor® Xi, deeply unifies portfolio management, modeling, rebalancing, trading, billing, and reporting with a client portal and enterprise-level client relationship management (CRM) system.
Envestnet | Yodlee is a leading data aggregation and data analytics platform powering dynamic, cloud-based innovation for digital financial services. More than 1,000 companies, including 11 of the 20 largest U.S. banks and hundreds of Internet services companies, subscribe to the Envestnet | Yodlee platform to power personalized financial apps and services for millions of consumers. Envestnet | Yodlee solutions help transform the speed and delivery of financial innovation, improve digital customer experiences, and drive better outcomes for our clients and their customers.