FRAMINGHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Staples, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLS) is offering the lowest prices on technology this back-to-school season. Top brand laptops as low as $249.99, earbuds as low as $7 and an exclusive bundle deal on the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 help parents and students get back to school on budget.
“Building on 30 years of back-to-school experience, Staples is in stock all season long with the latest technology and tech services backed by our 110% Lowest Price Guarantee,” said Eric Cayton, vice president, merchandising, Staples. “We make it easy for parents and students to get the right technology including laptops, tablets, PCs and tech accessories at the lowest prices.”
Amazing Technology Deals for Back To School
Among the top technology deals at Staples are:
- Lightweight 15-inch laptops including the Dell® Intel® Pentium® Notebook and the Dell® Inspiron Notebook each priced at $249.99 for back to school.
- Students can also save more than $300 with the Microsoft® Surface Pro 4 exclusive Staples® bundle ($999.99 with coupon code 85005) that includes the ultra-light tablet with Windows 10, the Microsoft Surface Dock, Microsoft Office 365 software and a wireless mobile mouse.
- All laptops, desktops or all-in-one PC purchases at Staples also qualify for free 30 days of tech support and prices are backed by the Staples 110% Lowest Price Guarantee.
- College students and teachers can also receive exclusive offers by signing up at www.staples.com/exclusivedeals.
Must Have Tech Accessories
Students can keep their tech and tech accessories protected and organized with backpacks and accessories designed specifically for students with technology including:
- Exclusive Designed by Students Back 2 Back Backpack ($49.99)
- Jansport Digital Student Backpack ($54.99)
- Jansport Digital Burrito Pouch ($17.99)
- Jansport Pixel Pouch ($17.99)
The Staples Less List for School features lowest prices top tech essentials every student needs including Staples Earbuds ($7.00), USB Drives (8GB, 4-Pack $14.00), Display Calculators ($5.00) and Coppertop Batteries (AAA 4-Pack $4.00) and more.
For media information, visit www.staples.com/btspr
About Staples, Inc.
Staples retail stores and Staples.com help small business customers make more happen by providing a broad assortment of products, expanded business services and easy ways to shop, all backed with a lowest price guarantee. Staples offers businesses the convenience to shop and buy how and when they want - in store, online, via mobile or though social apps. Staples.com customers can either buy online and pick-up in store or ship for free from Staples.com with Staples Rewards minimum purchase. Expanded services also make it easy for businesses to succeed with in-store Business Centers featuring shipping services and products, copying, scanning, faxing and computer work stations, Tech Services, full-service Print & Marketing Services, Staples Merchant Services, small business lending and credit services.
Staples Business Advantage, the business-to-business division of Staples, Inc., helps mid-market, commercial and enterprise-sized customers make more happen by offering a curated assortment of products and services combined with deep expertise, best-in-class customer service, competitive pricing and state-of-the art-ecommerce site. Staples Business Advantage is the one-source solution for all things businesses need to succeed, including office supplies, facilities cleaning and maintenance, breakroom snacks and beverages, technology, furniture, interior design and Print & Marketing Services. Headquartered outside of Boston, Staples, Inc. operates throughout North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. More information about Staples (NASDAQ: SPLS) is available at www.staples.com.