CLEVELAND--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Among the 114 lawyers from Thompson Hine LLP selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2017 are 11 partners who have been named Best Lawyers 2017 Lawyers of the Year, an honor reserved for only one lawyer per practice area from each geographic location. These lawyers received the highest overall peer feedback for their practice areas and locations, demonstrating the high level of respect they have earned among their peers for their abilities, professionalism and integrity.
The Thompson Hine partners named Lawyers of the Year for 2017 are:
- Karyn A. Booth (Washington, D.C.) – Transportation Law
- Thomas J. Callahan (Cleveland) – Tax Law
- Francesco A. Ferrante (Dayton) – Litigation and Controversy – Tax
- Thomas J. Kirkwood (Cincinnati) – Construction Law
- Andrew L. Kolesar (Cincinnati) – Litigation – Environmental
- Donald H. Messinger (Cleveland) – Securities/Capital Markets Law
- Patrick J. Saccogna (Cleveland) – Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- J. Shane Starkey (Cincinnati) – Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Anthony C. White (Columbus) – Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions – Defendants
- David J. Willbrand (Cincinnati) – Venture Capital Law
- Elizabeth B. Wright (Cleveland) – Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
©2017 by Woodward/White, Inc., Aiken, SC
About Thompson Hine LLP. Thompson Hine LLP, a full-service business law firm with approximately 400 lawyers in 7 offices, is ranked number 1 in the category “Most innovative North American law firms: New working models” by The Financial Times. For 4 straight years, Thompson Hine has distinguished itself in all areas of Service Delivery Innovation and is one of only 7 firms noted in the BTI Brand Elite for “making changes to improve the client experience.” The firm’s commitment to innovation is embodied in Thompson Hine SmartPaTH® – a smarter way to work – predictable, efficient and aligned with client goals. For more information, please visit ThompsonHine.com and ThompsonHine.com/about/SmartPaTH.