DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global and China Photovoltaic Inverter Industry Report, 2016-2020" report to their offering.
In 2015, the global PV inverter shipment hit 56.0GW, a year-on-year surge of 44.7%, mainly thanks to rapidly growing demand in the United States and China. The global PV inverter shipment is expected to be 66.0GW in 2016 and over 90GW in 2020.
China is a major PV inverter market in the world. In 2015, its PV inverter shipment reached 26.5GW, accounting for 47.3% globally and soaring by 99.2% over the previous year. In 2016-2020, China's PV inverter shipment is expected to show a CAGR of about 13.0%.
In recent years, PV inverter prices have shown a ceaseless downward trend in the wake of the decline in PV power generation prices. In 2015, the average price of centralized inverter in China fell to 0.2 Yuan/W, and the string inverter price 0.5 Yuan/W or so. In the short term, the prices will keep dropping.
The development of PV inverters mainly relies on the construction of PV power plants. In 2015, Chinese PV power plants added 15.16 million kilowatts of installed capacity, of which ground PV power plants accounted for 90.6% and distributed PV power plants 9.4%. Distributed power plants can not only take advantage of the surface of buildings, but also act as effective interfaces between smart grid and micro grid, so they are encouraged by national policies; in 2020, the installed capacity will reach 70GW.
The Global and China Photovoltaic Inverter Industry Report, 2016-2020 mainly cover the following:
- Market size, market structure, supply and demand, market prices and competitive landscape of the global PV inverter industry;
- Market environments, market size, supply and demand, market structure, market prices, competitive landscape and development factors of China PV inverter industry;
- Market overview, market size and market structure of main PV inverter upstream industries (IGBT, transformer, integrated circuit, resistor, capacitor, etc.) and downstream applications (PV power plants, etc.);
- Operation, layout in China, revenue structure and PV inverter business of 12 foreign and 17 Chinese PV inverter companies.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Photovoltaic Inverter
2. Global Photovoltaic Inverter Market
3. Chinese Photovoltaic Inverter Market
4. Main Upstream Industries
5. Downstream Industries
6. Key Foreign Companies
7. Key Chinese Enterprises
8. Summary and Forecast
- Anhui EHE New Energy Tech. Co., Ltd
- Beijing Corona Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
- GoodWe (Jiangsu) Power Supply Technology Co., Ltd.
- Growatt New Energy Technology Co., Ltd
- Guangdong East Power Co., Ltd.
- Guanya Power Equipment Co., Ltd
- Ningbo Ginlong Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Rongxin Power Electronic Co., Ltd.
- Samil Power Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Chint Power Systems
- Shenzhen Clou Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen KSTAR Science and Technology Co., Ltd.
- Sineng Power Co., Ltd.
- Sungrow Power Supply Co., Ltd.
- Tebian Electric Apparatus Stock Co., Ltd. (TBEA)
- Xiamen KehuaHengsheng Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/45q77b/global_and_china
Related Topics: Photovoltaics