DEARBORN, Mich.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ChannelNet, a leader in digital sales and marketing solutions, launched a new dealer website platform for Hunter Douglas, the leading manufacturer and marketer of custom window fashions. The high fidelity, mobile-optimized platform has quickly proven to increase leads to dealers, in-store visits and consumer engagement via mobile devices and social networks.
“The new solution improves the overall experience for all our customers, whether they are using a desktop, mobile device or large screen monitor. However, one of the biggest factors driving the online and in-store traffic is the new focus on the unique needs of the mobile user,” says Jamie Rivera, director of Hunter Douglas marketing programs. “On average, individual dealers are experiencing more than a 400 percent increase in online traffic. Plus, their visitors are staying on their sites 77 percent longer.”
Of the 2,300 Hunter Douglas Alliance dealers that are on the ChannelNet website platform, close to 25% have already migrated to the new mobile responsive platform design.
The comprehensive solution improves the consumer experience in a number of new ways.
For the consumer, it includes:
- Faster load times and a responsive design that is compatible with all mobile devices and 3G or 4G connections.
- A fluid layout for mobile users that formats the content for each specific device with easy touch-navigation and integration of smartphone functionality, such as GPS and click-to-call.
- Social media integration that enables website visitors to automatically view the latest posts and reviews.
- Google maps integration with store hours and locations.
- High fidelity and image-rich content, that includes a rotating carousel on the home page, which displays a greater number of featured products as well as new animation, video and imagery showcasing all the product lines.
- A portfolio of the dealer’s window covering designs that is searchable by room type.
For the dealer, it includes:
The ability to:
- Dynamically customize the content on the site.
- Tailor settings for multi-store locations.
- Create targeted marketing campaigns.
- Integrate with the dealer’s lead management system.
- Integrate with the dealer data hub that contains the dealer’s store data.
- Optimize for search engine marketing.
Help-desk support with:
- Setup and management.
- Creative and technical needs.
- Automated analytics reporting.
“The new Alliance dealer website platform gives everyone, regardless of how they are viewing the website, an optimized experience. The goal was to reinforce the dealer as an industry expert who will provide professional guidance to help the consumer make the right purchase, and that starts with the first impression — the dealer website is that first impression in today’s digital world,” says Paula Tompkins, ChannelNet CEO and founder. “The dealer feedback has been tremendous.”
The website release has received a gold seal of approval from dealers like Jennifer Chandler of JCC Interiors in Atlanta, Georgia. She says, “The website is more streamlined, and it is easier for consumers to communicate with me and to learn about what I can do for them."
To learn more about ChannelNet’s solutions, visit us online.
For more information about Hunter Douglas, visit www.hunterdouglas.com.
ChannelNet is a leader and pioneer in delivering customer acquisition and retention services via mobile and web-based solutions that work across channels. Using software-as-a-service (SAAS), its experts connect brands and their respective retail outlets with their customers to sell products and services through local brick-and-mortar sales channels. The privately held company, founded more than 30 years ago, is based in Dearborn, Michigan. For more information, visit http://www.channelnet.com.