IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cylance®, the company that is revolutionizing cybersecurity through the use of artificial intelligence to proactively prevent advanced persistent threats and malware, announced today that its Cylance Consulting division is offering a suite of prevention-based services for both private- and public-sector organizations. Offerings focus on six practice areas within several verticals: healthcare, finance, government, critical infrastructure, education, retail and energy.
“We see every Cylance Consulting engagement as a partnership that will help the organization achieve prevention and stay there,” said Corey White, Vice President of Worldwide Consulting Services at Cylance. “Since optimal business outcomes start with security incident prevention, that’s where we begin, but we collaborate with our customers to optimize their environments and our partnership to meet both short- and long-term organizational objectives.”
Cylance Consulting operates within six practice areas:
- Incident Response and Compromise Assessments: Determines whether a security breach has occurred; when, where and how it happened; how far it has propagated; and what to do to prevent incidents in future.
- Industrial Control Systems: Protective services directed by experts who have been securing critical infrastructure for the U.S. government for decades.
- Red Team Services: Identifies and prioritizes risks and maps the organization’s full security landscape, strengths, and weaknesses.
- ThreatZERO™: Operationalizes CylancePROTECT® next-generation antivirus and works to identify and completely eliminate all endpoint threats.
- Internet of Things (IoT) and Embedded Systems: Approaches secure IoT and embedded devices within their IT ecosystems to create a preventive, scalable security approach.
- Training: A variety of customizable, security-focused training courses for developers, testers, engineers, project managers and security professionals.
Cylance practice areas are led by recognized experts in these practice areas, including:
- Corey White, Vice President of Worldwide Consulting Services, leads Cylance Consulting and has spent more than twenty years managing security practices and teams. Most recently he was director of McAfee and Foundstone Professional Services.
- Eric Cornelius, Worldwide Managing Director of Critical Infrastructure and Industrial Control Systems, who previously served as a computer scientist at the Army Research Labs – Survivability/Lethality Analysis Directorate, as a cybersecurity researcher at the Idaho National Labs, and who wrote the ICS security protocols while working at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- Rob Bathurst, Worldwide Managing Director of Healthcare and Embedded Systems, who was the principal information security architect at the Mayo Clinic, a vulnerability assessment specialist for the U.S. Air Force, and served in senior security roles at the U.S. Department of Energy and at the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) prior to Cylance.
- Chris Coulter, Worldwide Managing Director of Incident Response and Forensics, a patent-holder and founder of Skout Forensics, who has investigated some of the most high-profile data breaches in recent years, including those inside government agencies.
- Ben Denkers, Worldwide Managing Director of Red Team Services, a long-time security industry veteran who has served as principal security consultant at Foundstone, senior security consultant at Guidance Software, and in key security engineering roles inside technology companies.
- Dave Alfaro, Worldwide Managing Director of ThreatZERO, a 20-year security veteran extremely well-versed in perimeter and host-based security, as well as privilege, vulnerability and malware assessment.
For more information on Cylance Consulting, visit www.cylance.com/consulting.
About Cylance Inc.
Cylance is the only company to offer a preventive cybersecurity solution that stops advanced threats and malware at the most vulnerable point: the endpoint. Applying a revolutionary artificial intelligence approach, the Cylance endpoint security solution, CylancePROTECT®, analyzes the DNA of code prior to its execution on the endpoint to find and prevent threats others can’t, while using a fraction of the system resources associated with endpoint anti-virus and detect and respond solutions that are deployed in enterprises today. For more information visit: www.cylance.com.
Cylance and CylancePROTECT are registered trademarks or trademarks owned by Cylance Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions and may not be used without prior written permission. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For More Information