DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Refractories Market -By Form (Shaped, Monolithic); By Chemical Composition (Acidic & Neutral, Basic); By Industry (Crude Iron & Steel, Cement, Glass and Others); By Material & Geography - Forecast (2016-2021)" report to their offering.
The refractories market can be categorized into by form, composition, end users, material and by geography. Based on the form of refractories available, the market can be categorized into shaped and monolithic refractories.
These are further divided based on the end users in the industry which include crude iron and steel, cement & lime, glass and non-ferrous metals. Refractories are utilized in linings of furnaces, incinerators and reactors in many of the industries. Refractories find their applications in lining edifice of shapeless products, mass-produced rudiments and bricks in the industries. Iron and steel was the largest end-user industry for refractories.
The growth of end-user industries and the increasing demand for high performance furnaces has been driving the global refractories market. However, due to increasing apparatus competence, the refractory intake from the end-user companies has been seeing a plummeting trend. The expansion of iron and steel companies in terms of acquisition of new raw material sites or increasing the number of processing plants are generating new demands for the refractories market.
Some of the major companies manufacturing refractories include Magnesita Refratários S.A. (Brazil), Calderys (France), Beijing LIRR (China), Refratechnik (Germany), RHI A.G. (Austria) and Vesuvius plc (The U.K.) to name among a few others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Refractories Market Landscape
4. Refractories Market Forces
5. Refractories Market Strategic Analysis
6. Refractories Market - By Form
7. Refractories Market - By Chemical Composition
8. Refractories Market - By End Use Industries
9. Refractories Market-By Material
10. Refractories Market -By Geography
11. Refractories Market -Entropy
12. Company Profiles
- A C Technologies
- Accuratus Corporation
- Advance Carbon Products, Inc.
- Advance Thermotec/Div. of Advance Boiler & Tank LLC
- Aeriss Inc.
- Airplaco Equipment Company
- Akron Porcelain & Plastics Co
- Albertus Energy, Inc.
- All Metal Sales Corp
- Allen Refractories Company
- Allied Mineral Products (Tianjin) Co., Ltd.
- American Refractory Products
- Anchors Unlimited, Inc.
- Associated Ceramics & Technology, Inc.
- Astro Met, Inc.
- Atlantic Equipment Engineers, Inc.
- Bajoria Group
- Browns Hill Sand
- Vanderbeck & Son, Inc.
- Charles H. Schillinger Co
- Cici Boiler Rooms, Inc.
- Coorstek Incorporated
- Corning Incorporated
- Cotronics Corp.
- Delta Refractories, Inc.
- Dinaris GmbH
- E.H. Schwab, Inc.
- Energy Products Co
- Everkem Diversified Products
- F.S. Sperry Company Inc.
- Fabrication Specialties, Inc.
- Fedmet Resources Corporation
- Harbisonwalker International (HWI) Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nczwf7/refractories