DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Market - By Type (Very Low Density Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, Medium density Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, High density Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) By Industry (Pharmaceutical, Footwear, Photo Voltaic cells, Others) -Forecast (2016-2021)" report to their offering.
Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) is an elastomeric polymer which adds toughness, crack resistance and flexibility to certain materials. It is a copolymer of ethylene and vinyl acetate. In the last decade, the market has experienced a rapid upsurge in terms of demand from footwear industry, films and foams market, food and other packing materials market.
Moreover, encapsulation of photo voltaic items, improvements in medical industry and so on, catalyzed the growth of Ethylene Vinyl Acetate market. Moreover, huge investment in above mentioned industries has further fueled the Ethylene Vinyl Acetate.
The Ethylene Vinyl Acetate market has been segmented into three segments based on the Type, industry and application. Each segment is further classified into sub-segments to present an in-depth analysis of the overall market.
The major players in this market include:
- The DOW Chemical Company (U.S.)
- Exxon Mobil Corporation (U.S.)
- Lyondell Basell Industries NV (Netherland)
- BASF SE (Germany)
- E.I. Du Pont De Nemours & Co. (U.S.) among many others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Market Landscape
4. Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Market-Forces
5. Ethylene Acetate Vinyl Market-Strategic Analysis
6. Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Market -By Type
7. Ethylene Acetate Vinyl Market-By Industry
8. Ethylene Acetate Vinyl Market-By Application
9. Ethylene Acetate Vinyl Market -By Geography
10. Ethylene Acetate Vinyl Market Entropy
11. Company Profiles
- E.I. Du Pont De Nemours & Co.
- Exxon Mobil Corp
- Lyondellbasell Industries NV
- Arkema S.A.
- BASF SE
- Glue Dots international
- Kamdar Plastics
- Celanese EVA
- Film Tech, LLC
- PolyClean Technologies, Inc.
- Cyril Bath Co.
- A. Schulman, Inc
- Versalis S.p.A.
- Solutia Inc.
- GAR Plastics
- Westlake Chemical Corporation
- Polysciences, Inc.
- Kuraray Co., Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4gt88b/ethylene_vinyl