DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Phosphate Fertilizers Market - By Type (MAP, DAP, Rock Phosphate and Super Phosphate); By Crop (Grains, Oilseeds, Fruits, Vegetables and Others); By Geography; With Forecast (2016-2021)" report to their offering.
Phosphate fertilizers market can be categorized into the type of fertilizers commercially available in the market which include monoammonium phosphate (MAP), diammonium phosphate (DAP), rock phosphate and super phosphate. DAP and super phosphates are the majorly consumed fertilizers among the list of phosphate fertilizers available.
Asia-Pacific is the leading market for phosphate fertilizers. This region is forecast to have highest growth in the next few years owing to the growing adoption of phosphate fertilizers in agricultural applications.
Growing Population and Increase in Food Demand Drives the Use of Phosphate Fertilizers
With the growing population, there has been a dire need to improve the yield of agricultural production to feed the ever increasing population. Phosphorus is often considered as one of the important raw fertilizer used for enhancing the prompt growth of the crops and also helps in imbedding some properties like getting mature faster and being more drought-resistant.
Demand for fertilizers is also, strongly tied to the population's income and standard of living. With the increasing per capita income, the standard of living also increases, so does the consumption of food by the people. According to FAO statistics, over the last 5 decades, grain consumption has increased by 2.1% a year on average while population has grown by 1.6% per year.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Phosphate Fertilizers Market Landscape
4. Phosphate Fertilizers Market forces
5. Phosphate Fertilizers Market-Strategic Analysis
6. Phosphate Fertilizers Market-By Type
7. Phosphate Fertilizers Market- By Crop
8. Phosphate Fertilizers Market-By Geography
9. Phosphate Fertilizers Market entropy
10. Company Profiles
- Agrium Inc.
- CF Industries Holdings Inc.
- Coromandel International Ltd.
- Euro chem
- Israel Chemicals Limited
- Office Cherifien Des Phosphates
- Potash Corp of Saskatchewan Inc.
- The Mosaic Co.
- Yara International Asa
- MIRA Organics and Chemicals PVT LTD
- Yunnan Yuntianhua International Chemical Co., Ltd.
- California Organic Fertilizers Inc.
- JR Peters Inc.
- Perfect Blend L L C
- Qatar fertilizer
- Minera formas
- Sichuan blue sword chemicals co., Ltd
- Chuanxi xingda chemical plant
- Sulux phosphate Ltd
- Plasticizers and allied Chemicals
- The Kugler Company
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xjshvc/phosphate