DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Global Market Analytics Report 2016" report to their offering.
The Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Market Analytics Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global hospitals and outpatient care centers and compare it with other markets and across geographies.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for hospitals and outpatient care centers? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Global Market Analytics Report answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider hospitals and outpatient care centers market, and compares it with other sectors.
- Markets covered: Freestanding Ambulatory Surgical and Emergency Centers, General Medical and Surgical Hospitals, HMO Medical Centers, All Other Outpatient Care Centers, Kidney Dialysis Centers, Specialty (except Psychiatric and Substance Abuse) Hospitals, Psychiatric and Substance Abuse Hospitals, Outpatient Mental Health and Substance Abuse Centers, Family Planning Centers
- Markets compared: Services, Social Services, Professional Services, Transportation Services, Recreation, IT and Hospitality.
- Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA.
- Regions: Asia, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Oceania.
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, capex, Healthcare Indicators Comparison, Surgical Procedures (all in $ billions).
- Data segmentations: country and regional splits, market share of competitors, market segments.
- National Health Service
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mayo Clinic Scottsdale AZ
- Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Clevel and Clinic
- M D Anderson Cancer Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering
- Cancer Center
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bfvjlc/hospitals_and