DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Dental Services Global Market Analytics Report 2016" report to their offering.
The Dental Services Market Analytics Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global dental services laboratory services and compare it with other markets and across geographies.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for dental services? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Dental Services Global Market Analytics Report answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider dental services market, and compares it with other sectors.
- Markets covered: Dental Services
- Markets compared: Services, Social Services, Professional Services, Transportation Services, Recreation, IT and Hospitality.
- Companies mentioned: National Health Service, Integrated Dental Holdings (IDH), Aspen Dental
- Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA.
- Regions: Asia, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Oceania.
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, capex, Healthcare Indicators Comparison, Surgical Procedures (all in $ billions).
Data segmentations: country and regional splits, market share of
competitors, market segments.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/clfmkh/dental_services