DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Pharmaceuticals Global Market Analytics Report 2016" report to their offering.
The Pharmaceuticals Global Market Analytics Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global pharmaceuticals market and compare it with other markets and across geographies.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for pharmaceuticals? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Pharmaceuticals Global Market Analytics Report answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider pharmaceuticals market, and compares it with other sectors.
Turning Away From Animal Testing - The pharmaceutical industry is moving away from animal testing towards cheaper and more efficient technologies. For example, LiverChip technology created an alternative model of testing which uses a 3D cell culture platform that mimics the architecture and physiology of a human being, which was significantly less expensive and more efficient than animal testing.
- Markets covered: Pharmaceuticals.
- Markets compared: Services, Social Services, Professional Services, Transportation Services, Recreation, IT and Hospitality.
- Companies mentioned: Pfizer, Roche, Merk & Co., Sanofi, Gilead Sciences, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis, Abbvie, Amgen, Glaxosmithkline and Others.
- Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA.
- Regions: Asia, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Oceania.
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, capex, Pharmaceutical Indicators Comparison, Surgical Procedures (all in $ billions).
- Data segmentations: country and regional splits, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nvwfqf/pharmaceuticals