DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Veterinary Services Global Market Analytics Report 2016" report to their offering.
The Veterinary Services Market Analytics Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global veterinary services and compare it with other markets and across geographies.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for veterinary services? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Veterinary Services Global Market Analytics Report answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, mark
- Markets covered: Veterinary Services.
- Markets compared: Services, Social Services, Professional Services, Transportation Services, Recreation, IT and Hospitality.
- Companies mentioned: VCA (all based in the US), Benfield Pet Hospital, Greencross Vets (Australia), CVS Group (UK), The Bergh Memorial Animal Hospital, The Animal Medical Center, and Others
- Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA.
- Regions: Asia, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Oceania.
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, capex, Healthcare Indicators Comparison, Surgical Procedures (all in $ billions).
- Data segmentations: country and regional splits, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is
sourced using end notes.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qszkh8/veterinary