DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Pest Control Services Market: Trends, Opportunities and Forecasts (2016-2021)" report to their offering.
While the market for Pest Control Services has witnessed a stronger foothold in the developed countries of different regions, rising middle class population in developing countries have a much growing demand for pest control services because of rising focus on maintaining hygiene. During the forecast period, Asia Pacific is set to grow the fastest mainly driven by the emerging countries such as India and China where stricter measures for eradication of deadly pests is anticipated to drive the pest control services market.
The market for Pest Control Services has been witnessing growth due to the growing infestation of pests within the public places mainly commercial buildings, offices and industries as well as stricter laws and regulations mainly among the developed countries to maintain hygiene and safety from pests. This has contributed to the growing demand for pest control services globally.
Historic market trend has been figured out by various paid databases which was further triangulated with inputs and insights from industry experts, companies and stakeholders, through primary research (marketing managers, distributors).
- Action Pest Control
- Amalgamated Pest Control
- Arrow Exterminators Services
- Ecolab Inc.
- Rentokil Initial
1. Research Methodology
2. Product Overview
3. Executive Summary
4. Global Pest Control Services Market: An Analysis
5. North America Pest Control Services Market: An Analysis
6. Latin America Pest Control Services Market: An Analysis
7. APAC Pest Control Services Market: An Analysis
8. Europe Pest Control Services Market: An Analysis
9. Middle East Pest Control Services Market: An Analysis
10. Africa Pest Control Services Market: An Analysis
11. Pest Control Industry Structure
12. Market Dynamics
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. Competitive Market Share Analysis
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wjcl6b/global_pest