DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Europe HIV Market and Competitive Landscape Highlights - 2016" report to their offering.
The report "Europe HIV Market and Competitive Landscape Highlights - 2016" provides comprehensive insights into HIV pipeline products, HIV epidemiology, HIV market valuations and forecast, HIV products sales and competitive landscape.
This report is classified into nine sections - HIV overview including etiology, pathophysiology, and diagnosis, HIV treatment options, HIV pipeline products, HIV market analysis in Europe and by each country.
The market analysis comprises of HIV epidemiology, key products marketed for HIV, market valuations and forecast, products sales and market shares.
- Pipeline: Find out the products in clinical trials for the treatment of HIV by development phase 3, phase 2, and phase 1, by pharmacological class and companies developing the products
- Epidemiology: Find out the number of patients diagnosed (prevalence) with HIV
- Products: Identify key products marketed and prescribed for HIV including trade name, molecule name, and company
- Product Sales: Find out the sales revenues of HIV products, both branded and generics
- Market Valuations: Find out the market size for HIV products in 2015 for the markets: Find out how the market advanced from 2010 and forecast to 2020
- Products Market Share: Find out the market shares for key HIV products
Key Topics Covered:
1 Disease Overview
2 HIV Treatments
3 HIV Pipeline
4 Europe HIV Market Insights
5 Germany HIV Market Insights
6 France HIV Market Insights
7 Italy HIV Market Insights
8 Spain HIV Market Insights
9 UK HIV Market Insights
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8rjqvl/europe_hiv_market