DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Europe Acne Market and Competitive Landscape Highlights - 2016" report to their offering.
The report "Europe Acne Market and Competitive Landscape Highlights - 2016" provides comprehensive insights into Acne pipeline products, Acne epidemiology, Acne market valuations and forecast, Acne products sales and competitive landscape.
This report is classified into nine sections - Acne overview including etiology, pathophysiology, and diagnosis, Acne treatment options, Acne pipeline products, Acne market analysis in Europe and by each country.
The market analysis comprises of Acne epidemiology, key products marketed for Acne, market valuations and forecast, products sales and market shares.
- Pipeline: Find out the products in clinical trials for the treatment of Acne by development phase 3, phase 2, and phase 1, by pharmacological class and companies developing the products
- Epidemiology: Find out the number of patients diagnosed (prevalence) with Acne
- Products: Identify key products marketed and prescribed for Acne including trade name, molecule name, and company
- Product Sales: Find out the sales revenues of Acne products, both branded and generics
- Market Valuations: Find out the market size for Acne products in 2015 for the markets: Find out how the market advanced from 2010 and forecast to 2020
- Products Market Share: Find out the market shares for key Acne products
Key Topics Covered:
1 Disease Overview
2 Acne Treatments
3 Acne Pipeline
4 Europe Acne Market Insights
5 Germany Acne Market Insights
6 France Acne Market Insights
7 Italy Acne Market Insights
8 Spain Acne Market Insights
9 UK Acne Market Insights
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9mv3mj/europe_acne