LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Reading International, Inc. (NASDAQ: RDI) (“Reading” or the “Company”) announced today that it expects to release its financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2016 after the close of business on Monday, August 8, 2016.
Reading plans to post its pre-recorded conference call and audio webcast on its corporate website on Wednesday, August 10, 2016 after the close of business that will feature prepared remarks from Ellen Cotter, President & Chief Executive Officer; Dev Ghose, Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer; and Andrzej Matyczynski, Executive Vice President for Global Operations.
A pre-recorded question and answer session will follow our formal remarks. Questions and topics for consideration should be submitted to InvestorRelations@readingrdi.com on or before Tuesday, August 9, 2016 at 1:00 p.m. ET. The audio webcast can be accessed by visiting http://www.readingrdi.com/Presentations.
About Reading International, Inc.
Reading International (http://www.readingrdi.com) is in the business of owning and operating cinemas and developing, owning, and operating real estate assets. Our business consists primarily of:
- the development, ownership, and operation of multiplex cinemas in the United States, Australia, and New Zealand; and
- the development, ownership, and operation of retail and commercial real estate in Australia, New Zealand, and the United States, including entertainment-themed centers in Australia and New Zealand and live theater assets in Manhattan and Chicago in the United States.
Reading manages its worldwide business under various brands:
in the United States, under the
- Reading Cinema brand (http://www.readingcinemasus.com);
- Angelika Film Center brand (http://www.angelikafilmcenter.com);
- Consolidated Theatres brand (http://www.consolidatedtheatres.com);
- City Cinemas brand (http://www.citycinemas.com);
- Beekman Theatre brand (http://www.beekmantheatre.com);
- The Paris Theatre brand (http://www.theparistheatre.com);
- Liberty Theatres brand (http://libertytheatresusa.com); and
- Village East Cinema brand (http://villageeastcinema.com).
- in Australia, under the
- in New Zealand, under the