Bard's above consensus Q115 results confirm our positive medium-term outlook for the company, driven largely by its Lutonix drug-eluting stent performance in the US, and underpenetrated emerging market scope. However, risks remain weighted to the downside, owing to competitive pressures from FDA approval of Medtronic's IN.Pact drug-eluting stent.
Medical Industry Week is a leading publication focussing on medical devices and equipment, providing comprehensive coverage of all key areas including:
- Corporate News - The latest acquisitions, mergers, divestitures, litigation, restructuring and investment news.
- Agreement News - Full details of major agreements between companies and organisations in the medical device field.
- Financial News - Quarterly, half-yearly and yearly financial results and performance are regularly brought into the spotlight in an easy-to-read format.
- Product News - The latest product introductions, clearances and filings of medical devices and equipment worldwide.
- R&D News - New technologies, patents, developments and clinical trials are closely monitored
Medical Industry Week is fast becoming the information source of choice for manufacturers, suppliers, commerce, investors and regulators. With daily updates, an easy-to-use online interface and an extensive archive of articles this service will ensure you're ahead of the latest news as it happens.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Bard's Q115 Results Beat Consensus Reaffirming Positive Outlook
2. Corporate News
3. Medina Raises Funds To Support Cerebral Aneurysm Device
4. Olympus Opens Surgical Innovation Centre In Minnesota
5. IBM Completes Phytel Acquisition
6. Biomet Integration Can't Come Soon Enough For Zimmer
7. Diverse Geographic Mix Provides Risk To Abbott's Revenues
8. Canon Posts Q115 Results
9. Varian Posts Strong Q215 Results; Raises Guidance
10 Strauss Optiks HD Endoscopes Approved In Canada
11 Next-Generation Xposition S Self-Apposing Stent Secures CE Marking
12 Latest-Generation LigaPASS 2.0 Band System Launched In US
13 Expanded Indication For LiquiBand Fix 8 In Laparoscopic Hernia Mesh Fixation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n2pvkl/medical_industry