DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global and China Photovoltaic Glass Industry Report, 2016-2020" report to their offering.
The global PV industry has developed steadily in recent years. In 2010-2015, the global cumulative PV installed capacity registered a CAGR of 41.6%, which brought rapid growth of PV glass consumption. In 2015, the global PV glass consumption attained 580 million square meters, up 44.4% year on year. The CAGR is expected to stay above 20% in 2016-2020.
China as the world's largest PV glass producer accounts for roughly 75% of total capacity. In 2015, China produced 310 million square meters of PV glass, up 14.1% year on year. The output is expected to reach 350 million square meters in 2016 and exceed 500 million square meters in 2020.
The Chinese PV glass market enjoys a high concentration ratio, with CR5 of 66.3% in 2015. Among them, Xinyi Solar Holding Ltd. occupied the first place with a 26% share. In the future, following the capacity expansion of major PV glass manufacturers, the market concentration will be further improved.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of PV Glass
2. Status Quo of Global PV Glass Industry
3. Status Quo of China PV Glass Industry
4. Main PV Glass Products
5. Main Upstream Sectors
6. Main Downstream Applications
7. Major PV Glass Companies Worldwide
8. Major Chinese PV Glass Companies
9. Summary and Forecast
- AVIC Sanxin
- CSG Holding
- China Glass Holdings Limited
- Flat Glass Group
- Guangdong Golden Glass Technologies Limited
- Henan Ancai Hi-tech
- Henan Succeed Photovoltaic Materials
- Henan Yuhua PV New Materials
- IRICO Electronics
- Jiangsu Xiuqiang Glasswork
- Luoyang Glass
- PPG Industries
- Shandong Jinjing Science & Technology
- Shanghai Yaohua Pilkington Glass Group
- Topray Solar
- Xinyi Glass
- Zhejiang Hehe Photovoltaic Glass Technology
- Zhuzhou Kibing Group.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qp3kmq/global_and_china